TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Memberships can be cancelled within the first 3 days of activation.
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month auto pay cycle written notice to discontinue.
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable after the 3 day grace period
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid in full are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment. NO CASH OR CHECK.
6. ISI Elite Training is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties.
7. ISI retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card submitted at the time of sign up. Should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to ISI due to members insufficient funds at the time of bank auto-draft.
8. Members may put membership on hold for up to 2 months. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. All 12 Month memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month after the 12 months. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify ISI at the member's home location to complete termination or hold form at least 30 days prior to the next auto-draft.
10. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written cancellation form and can not be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: Your contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
11. ISI is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from ISI for review. Only then, if ISI did not perform what it agreed to do, ISI will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with ISI then ISI is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
12.Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement. Membership upgrades (to a higher price membership will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades (to a lower price membership will be subject to all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.)
13. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
14. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
15. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
16. Any intro offer or promotions/Black Friday deals are non refundable and non transferable.
NON TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE.